The overall objective of WP3 is to develop and implement the data management architecture capable for the storage, curation and reporting of the data generated within the project. This is further divided into the following WP objectives:
- To develop the Data Management Plan which will serve as the basis for all data management related activities in VALUE-Dx.
- To develop and implement the Point Prevalence Audit Study (PPAS) data collection tool for WP4.
- To develop and implement data management systems for the response adaptive platform trial of WP4.
- To perform full data management of the response adaptive platform trial of WP4 in order to obtain a complete, correct and consistent database for analyses purposes.
- To create and maintain the central repository and user portal comprising of all data collected in VALUE-Dx.
- To assess and establish a proof-of-concept data interoperability network to allow connections between laboratory information systems and VALUE-Dx partners.